"Believe, Become, Empower"
International Best-Selling and Evergreen Author, Top 1% Influencer,
and Inspirational Speaker
BREAKING BARRIERS 2022
Elinor Stutz broke through barriers long before doing so was popular. Against all the odds, she defied the theme, "women can't sell" to become the top producer at every company she ever worked, all the while ignoring attempts to get her to quit.
Eleven years later, I lay motionless on a stretcher with an irreparable broken neck. Two visions appearing before me, and a brilliant gold light encasing my entire body, gave me reason to believe I would recover. I whole-heartedly knew I was about to embark upon empowering audiences far and wide. In the moment, I negotiated a full recovery with the promise to be of service. The surgeon and hospital staff anointed me with the title, "The Walking Miracle"
Stutz donates her time to Inclusion Allies Coalition, devoted to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Her Smooth Sale Blog receives recognition worldwide as it is designed to help readers advance their endeavors with more ease.
- 2021 Kred features Stutz' work as a Top 1% Influencer https://elinorstutz.kred/
- Stutz' book, Nice Girls DO Get the Sale: Relationship Building that Gets Results is an International Best-Seller and achieved the premiere status of 'Evergreen.' Stutz and her book were featured in TIME Magazine and ABC-TV 'View From the Bay,'
- HIRED! has helped many secure their desired jobs.
- The Smooth Sale blog is rated as a Top Sales Blog.
- CEO Magazine Declares "One of the brightest sales minds to follow on Twitter"