Home > NewsRelease > News of Firms: LLYC Acquires Columbia's Dattis Comunicaciones
News of Firms: LLYC Acquires Columbia's Dattis Comunicaciones
O'Dwyer's Public Relations News O'Dwyer's Public Relations News
For Immediate Release:
Dateline: New York, NY
Friday, May 17, 2024


LLYC is acquiring Colombian communication services company Dattis Comunicaciones. LLYC, which has been operating in Colombia since 2001, will acquire an initial stake of 78.69 percent in Dattis, with Dattis senior partner Andres Ortiz retaining the remaining 21.31percent. Dattis will operate as Dattis by LLYC in 2024, alongside LLYC Colombia, with Ortiz leading Dattis and Camila Gomez Pardo serving as president. Starting in 2025, under the LLYC brand, Ortiz, Gomez, and Alejandra Aljure, LLYC Colombia's current general manager, will lead the unified structure. "Colombia has always been one of our key markets in Latin America. Adding Dattis' talent, scope, and expertise to our value proposition represents a significant leap in our business vision in the country," said LLYC CEO for Latin America Juan Carlos Gozzer. Dattis has over 100 employees, serves 80 clients, and has offices in Bogotá and Medellín, with plans to expand into Peru and Ecuador.


Stagwell partners with Nexxen, which has deep expertise in video and connected TV, are partnering to offer an immersive suite of data solutions and integrated applications within the Stagwell Marketing Cloud, allowing advertisers to gain a deeper understanding of consumers. The partnership follows the launch of the Nexxen Data Platform, which provides an enriched ecosystem in which brands can securely and effectively input data of their choosing. The availability of automatic content recognition data through the platform enables advertisers to better understand viewability patterns and optimally allocate spend across linear and digital TV. “Clients of the Stagwell Marketing Cloud can leverage the Nexxen Data Platform, specifically Nexxen's proprietary identity graph and Stagwell's clean room capabilities, to effectively maximize their campaigns with unified and comprehensive views of valuable audiences across touchpoints and devices, in a privacy-compliant manner," said Stagwell chairman and CEO Mark Penn.

Julie Farin
Julie Farin

Mark Allen & Co. launches its Media Training Service, which will be headed by director of media relations and PEOPLE magazine veteran Julie Farin. The program, which prepares executives, spokespeople and public figures with the skills and confidence to excel in media interviews and public appearances, includes customized training, mock Interviews, crisis communications training and media landscape analysis. “Our Media Training Service, led by Julie and a team of former editors and reporters, will provide executives with the tools they need to navigate media interactions with poise and professionalism,” said Mark Allen & Co. CEO and founder Mark Pasetsky.

News Media Interview Contact
Name: John O'Dwyer
Title: Publisher
Group: O'Dwyer's Public Relations News
Dateline: New York, NY United States
Direct Phone: 212/679-2471
Jump To O'Dwyer's Public Relations News Jump To O'Dwyer's Public Relations News
Contact Click to Contact