I help businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, and helping enterprises large and small develop and execute on social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, and social selling initiatives.
One way in which I do so is through my social media agency PDCA Social. Specialties of the agency include:
- helping Japanese companies with North American and English-speaking digital and social media marketing (all communication done in Japanese)
- social media strategy creation and revision (for larger businesses)
- private as well as onsite social media consulting (for smaller businesses)
- managing influencer marketing programs
- social media campaign management
- content creation
- social selling training
I also teach digital media to executives at Rutgers University, the Irish Management Institute (Ireland), and the University of Jyvaskyla (Finland).
Fluent in Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, I have been invited to speak about digital media on four continents in a dozen countries. Some of my popular speaking topics are on:
- influencer marketing
- social selling
- digital transformation of sales and marketing
- social media strategy & ROI
- content marketing
I am also the author of 3 books on social media, including Maximize Your Social (Wiley), and in the winter of 2019 will publish my 4th book, The Business of Influence (HarperCollins), on educating the market on the why and how every business should leverage the potential of influencer marketing.
I live in Irvine, California but I also frequently travel to Japan.
If I can be of any help please feel free to reach out and contact me.