Looking to combine profitability with making the world better? Green/social change profitability/marketing consultant, copywriter, and international speaker Shel Horowitz of GoingBeyondSustainability.com can help you find that sweet spot where they intersect.
In his consulting role, he can help you:
- Identify or create and MARKET prodcuts and services that make a profit while making a difference on big enviornmental and social problems like hunger, poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change.
- Find new audiences for existing products and services, and new offerings for existing markets
- Build powerful win-win and win-win-win partnerships that turn complementary businesses, nonprofits, cusotmers/cients, and even y ur competitors into ambassadors for your brand
- Get employees excited about their role in the positive change you're making now or will start to make under his guidance (which means they are more motivated and they generate higher productivity)
- Find "low-hanigng fruit" in greeningyour organization in ways that lower expenses and/or increase revenue--in other words, that create higher profits
As a speaker, facilitator, and writer/editor, Shel helps you offer a steady stream of content to keep your profile high in Google and other search engines, keep clients and prospects coming back, and keep your employees movitated. Shel can:
- Create new content for you, or license content he's already created
- Write marketing and informational materials that don't just convey the features and benefits, but share and expand the excitement
- Provide informational programs and materials designed specifically for you
- Walk you through specific steps to create profitable products and services that affordably and ethically address issues like hunger, poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change.
Offering resources to excite and activate environmentally and socially conscious consumers AND practitioners, Shel is the award-winning primary author of Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World, Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green, and eight other books including Grassroots Marketing: Getting Noticed in a Noisy World.