Outstanding varied programs, 75-100 per year, such as our
- Annual Wharton DC Innovation Summits (WhartonDCInnovation.com)
- Embassy Receptions & Briefings
- VIP luncheons
- And more
Plus, our signature annual Joseph Wharton Gala Celebrations that honor area business and public sector leaders, offer sponsors, members and attendees the opportunity to develop valuable business opportunities and expand critical knowledge. All welcome to join and attend.
The 2021 Innovation Summit theme is, "Innovation Leadership in a Post-Pandemic World" It will be held online from June 10-11 & 14-16, from 3:30 to 6:30 PM EDT each day, with an outdoor in-person Embassy reception on Saturday, June 12. Top keynote and other speakers address issues in 5 tracks:
- Healthcare & Longevity Economy (June 10)
- Funding & Fintech (6/11)
- Future of Transportation, Logistics & Infrastructure (6/14)
- Opportunities in Entertainment & Leisure (6/15)
- Sustainability & the Circular Economy (6/16)
Speakers at recent and coming events include Cabinet secretaries, renowned economists, CEOs of Fortune 500 and other companies. We offer not only our own events, but the best events of many other top clubs. These include the National Press, National Economists, Harvard and Yale Clubs.
Embassies where we've had receptions or participated in other events have included over 80 embassies. They range from A (Afghanistan, Argentina, Austria) to Z (Zambia & Zimbabwe.