New Service Provides Leads of Events Seeking Speakers.
Members Get Real Time Updates at https://twitter.com/SpeakerLeads
One of the most comprehensive speakers clearing house websites is the International Platform Association (PLATFORM®), which was founded in 1831 by Daniel Webster and is run in partnership with ExpertClick.com. Utilizing information and resources from all the top speaker bureaus, PLATFORM has multi-tiered membership programs, free and paid, and offers a wide variety of benefits. Many free and low-cost memberships are available at www.InternationalPLATFORM.org. "PLATFORM" is a Registered US Trademark.
One may assume this is an impersonal catch-all information outlet, but that would be a mistake because Mitchell Davis, CEO of Expert Click, personally sends out appropriate events to his Expert Click members on a one-to-one basis when the event is 'just-right' for that expert. For instance, recently, he sent this notice on 2021 PR events seeking speakers to his experts about public relations, https://upraisepr.com/2021-marketing-and-public-relations-conferences/
Seeking to serve both sides of the equation, speaker bureaus are offered free memberships and encouraged to visit ExpertClick.com and scroll through expert listings by topics to find the appropriate person for a particular event.
"This partnership tries to fill the needs of everyone involved in public speaking, and that is why I welcome tips from anyone through our Twitter account at www.SpeakerLeads.com," says Mitchell Davis. "The ExpertClick.com universe contains top-notch speakers/experts for almost every topic you can think of, and so one hand feeds the other throughout this particular food chain. Within this carefully designed ecosystem lies the answers for all concerned" Evant managers can send event notices and speaker needs to: CEO@InternationalPLATFORM.org.
Davis shares a free monthly feed to those who subscribe to his News Release Wire feed—anyone can opt-in free at www.GetNewsReleases.com.
Paid Membership at the International Platform Association breaks down as follow: Professional speakers, TEDx speakers, experts, authorsm, and newsmakers are all welcome.
Standard membership for the Internatiional Plaform Association is $95 a year.
Special rates are offered for:
1) Speakers associated with our facilitator members—$75.
2) IPA Legacy members who joined before 2001—$45.
3) Senior membership for those 70 and over—$35.
4) Master Accounts with 12 seats at—$495.
5) Life membership—$1,000.
Join the www.InternationalPLATFORM.org page, without immediate payment – just click the JOIN tab. They will reach out to verify acceptance of membership and offer payment by credit card or billing by invoice if you prefer.
To interview Mitchell Davis about this, contact him at (202) 333-5000 or CEO@InternationalPLATFORM.org.
# 30 #
There are three ways Speaker Leads shares events seeking speakers:
1) A free monthly feed to those who subscribe to his News Release Wire feed -- anyone can opt-in free at: Opt-in at www.GetNewsReleases.com
2) Mr. Davis personally sends appropriate events to his members on a one-to-one basis when the event is "just-right" for that expert. For instance he sent this notice to his experts on public relations: https://upraisepr.com/20-pr-conferences-speaker-deadlines-2020/
3) He invites his members to follow at https://twitter.com/SpeakerLeads where he posts new events when he finds them.
….and he always welcomes the sharing of these events by others when www.Speakerleads.com is shared as the source.