1. Stylish, funny, and whip-smart culture and lifestyle journalist who has been quoted in Reader's Digest and GoodHouseKeeping.com, written for numerous newspapers and magazines, and provides upbeat segments on TV and radio.
2. Well-researched and up-to-date analysis of trends, especially relating to millennials, including gifting, weddings, new vintage, fashion and decor, moving away from NYC/LA,Chicago, a new suburban wave, Covid-19 lifestyle pieces, and more.
3. Provides multiple real life examples in her stories.
4. Leaves audiences with actionable take-aways they can use.
5. Easy to work with.
6. Lively, friendly, and fun.