Elinor Stutz, CEO of Smooth Sale
Elinor Stutz broke through barriers long before doing so was popular. Against all odds she defied the theme, "women can't sell" to become the top producer at every company she ever worked all the while ignoring attempts to get her to quit.
Faced with an irreparable broken neck, Stutz paid attention to two visions as they appeared before her while on the stretcher. She negotiated with the Great Beyond with the promise to be of service to communities at large in exchange for full recovery. As the CEO of Smooth Sale, Stutz adopted the motto, "Believe, Become, Empower" Stutz is a motivational/inspirational speaker, author and sales trainer.
- Stutz' first book, Nice Girls DO Get the Sale: Relationship Building That Gets Results is an International Best-Seller.
- Her second book, HIRED! has helped many secure their desired jobs.
- The Wish: A 360… mentors reader on applying the better sales strategies to social media.
- The Smooth Sale blog is rated as a Top Sales Blog.
- Kred declared Elinor to be A Top 1% Influencer
- RiseBoarders ranks Stutz as a Top Sales Guru
Stutz feels as if she was finally invited into the C-Suite!
"One of the brightest sales minds to follow on Twitter" - CEO World Magazine
"Top Sales Influencer" - InsideView
"Top Sales Influencer" - Open View Labs
Elinor Stutz Onesheet
To buy the book, click here: http://bit.ly/NiceGirlsDOGettheSale