Antoinette Matlins, P.G.
An Independent Resource for Editors and Producers
Antoinette Matlins, P.G. (Professional Gemologist)
is an internationally respected
gem and jewelry expert and leading consumer advocate. She is
available for interviews or to answer questions about diamonds,
colored gems, pearls, consumer fraud, and anything about jewelry in general.
An Independent Expert,
gemology editor and columnist for
magazine for most of the 1990s, and
author of seven leading books in the field, she also welcomes the
opportunity to work with editors and producers on stories about
gems and jewelry. Unaffiliated
with any jewelry industry
organization, Matlins' qualifications are unsurpassed. More than
a gemologist, her unique background has given her a vast
knowledge of all aspects of the field and a keen understanding of
what people really don't
know, what they want
know, and, perhaps most important, what they need
know--to get what they really
want, and avoid rip-offs.
Sparkling TV and Radio Guest
Whether the story is fashion, glamour, bridal, investment or
--whether you're looking for a sparkling
newsmaker, or a startling exposé--Matlins' input can provide
angle you are searching for!
Ms. Matlins has been a featured guest
on ABC Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, CNN World News, NBC Today
and numerous local TV and radio programs.
Author of Many Widely Acclaimed Books
- Jewelry & Gems: The Buying Guide, 7th Edition
- Engagement & Wedding Rings: 3rd Edition
- The Pearl Book: The Definitive Buying Guide, 4th
- Diamonds: The Antoinette Matlins Buying Guide, 2nd Edition
- Colored Gemstones: The Antoinette Matlins Buying Guide, 2nd Edition
- Jewelry & Gems At Auction: The Definitive Guide to Buying & Selling at the Auction House or on the Internet
Call the publisher NOW -- 802 457-4000 -- to book this talented, informative guest.