Antoinette Matlins, P.G.
An Independent Resource for Editors and Producers
Antoinette Matlins, P.G. (Professional Gemologist) is an internationally respected gem and jewelry expert and leading consumer advocate. She is available for interviews or to answer questions about diamonds, colored gems, pearls, consumer fraud, and anything about jewelry in general.
An Independent Expert, gemology editor and columnist for National Jeweler magazine for most of the 1990s, and author of seven leading books in the field, she also welcomes the opportunity to work with editors and producers on stories about gems and jewelry. Unaffiliated with any jewelry industry organization, Matlins' qualifications are unsurpassed. More than a gemologist, her unique background has given her a vast knowledge of all aspects of the field and a keen understanding of what people really don't know, what they want to know, and, perhaps most important, what they need to know--to get what they really want, and avoid rip-offs.
Sparkling TV and Radio Guest
Whether the story is fashion, glamour, bridal, investment or consumer affairs--whether you're looking for a sparkling newsmaker, or a startling exposé--Matlins' input can provide the brilliant angle you are searching for!
Ms. Matlins has been a featured guest on ABC Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, CNN World News, NBC Today and numerous local TV and radio programs.
Author of Many Widely Acclaimed Books
- Jewelry & Gems: The Buying Guide, 7th Edition
- Engagement & Wedding Rings: 3rd Edition
- The Pearl Book: The Definitive Buying Guide, 4th Edition
- Diamonds: The Antoinette Matlins Buying Guide, 2nd Edition
- Colored Gemstones: The Antoinette Matlins Buying Guide, 2nd Edition
- Jewelry & Gems At Auction: The Definitive Guide to Buying & Selling at the Auction House or on the Internet
Call the publisher NOW -- 802 457-4000 -- to book this talented, informative guest.