Alfred Poor is a keynote speaker and virtual technology expert. He is the Chief Technology Content Officer with VEG (pronounced "vedge"), the Virtual Events Group. He offers free monthly demonstrations about how business leaders can improve their online presence by making changes based on the three "I"s: Incremental, Intentional, and Impactful.
Here's a list of suggestion questions:
- Now that everything is getting back to normal, are we still going to be meeting on Zoom and attending virtual conferences?
- Everyone talks about "Zoom fatigue," but I understand that you don't believe there is such a thing. Why do you say that?
- Can you share a couple tips on how people can be more persuasive and influential on Zoom meetings?
- Should people be made to have their cameras on during a Zoom call? I know some people hate that.
- There is a lot more to the virtual than Zoom. There's Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and a host of others. Which one is best?
- We're hearing more about the metaverse. What the heck is that?
- So are we all going to be living in the metaverse soon?
As always, I'm very comfortable with following conversations wherever it leads. (I was the co-host on a weekly technology show on WBAI in New York City for eight years, which include a half hour of listener call-in, so I'm used to thinking on my feet….)