Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Love and Logic Institute Launches Redesigned Website!
Golden, CO – For over 35 years, Love and Logic Institute has been the world renowned parenting and teaching expert. The site's refreshed and simplified look, combined with enhanced content, improved search functionality, and optimization for mobile devices allows consumers to better interact with Love and Logic Institute online.
The Love and Logic Team, led by Monica Fay, have been working for the past year to create an experience for the user that reflects our vision, mission & purpose. The team focused on providing improved navigation, a more engaging user experience and better organization of content.
Here are a few of the new features we have added…
- Digital products consumers can begin using immediately.
- Ability for independent facilitators to order class resources online.
- Clear direction for new consumers of the philosophy.
- Quick links for social media.
- Ability to read product reviews from customers who have purchased the materials.
- Responsive design, adapting its display for optimal viewing on any device.
- And much, much more
About the Love and Logic Institute
Trusted for over 35 years, Love and Logic is a philosophy founded in 1977 by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D. It is the approach of choice among leading educators, parents, and other professionals worldwide.
The Love and Logic Institute is dedicated to making parenting and teaching fun and rewarding, instead of stressful and chaotic. We provide practical tools and techniques that help adults achieve respectful, healthy relationships with their children. All of our work is based on a psychologically sound parenting and teaching philosophy called Love and Logic.
For more information, please visit https://www.LoveandLogic.com
Love and Logic Institute, Inc.