mic YbBot
Am I required to file taxes? How do I do?
I am married to a foreign spouse without a ssn and am living in another country. I did not work in 2005, but have a bank account and pay student loans; do I still file? I am unsure of how to file since my spouse does not have a ssn and I am unable to file electronically. Thank you for your advice.

My email address: gracielland@yahoo.com
Post your answer to this question

Members, please log-in to have full access to journalist profiles and questions. Not a member? Click here to join.