When you want to say yes to ALL 7 comments, call the FiscalDoctor.
- I've seen consistent improvements in revenues and profits the last 3 years.
- I am healthy and take care of the Company strategic vision, while day to day operations run like clockwork.
- My monthly cash flow projections are very accurate, when compared to actual cash results and needs.
- Both my banker and board compliment me on our financial package and operating metrics updates at our formal and informal meetings.
- I operate from a five-year strategic plan developed with my executive team.
- My financials are prepared well before board meetings so I have time-??to review and understand them thoroughly before Board discussions.
- My competitors see me as their primary competition.
Dramatically accelerate correct fiscal leadership decisions! What You Don?t Know About Your Business Can Cost You Your Business.
Gary W. Patterson has more than 30 years of senior management experience with high growth technology, wireless, manufacturing and service companies. He has worked with hundreds of companies ? from start-ups to Inc 500 to Fortune 500 ? providing high level strategic guidance and expertise. Gary?s financial acumen and extensive business knowledge have brought about significant outcomes for his clients, helping them to successfully navigate that often murky pathway to growth and profitability.
Gary?s extraordinary track record includes building two start-ups (each achieving $10 million in revenue within their first year), diagnosing company oversights to save $150K to $3 million annually; guiding a young company through a liquidity search resulting in $25 million in financing, and; helping a company broaden its client base 525%, increasing revenue from $16 million to $100 million.
He has also negotiated more than 25 M&A transactions with a market value exceeding $390 million and helped numerous companies.
He is the author of Stick Out Your Balance Sheet and Cough: Best Practices for Long-Term Business Health, The Fiscal Fitness System: Understanding Balance Sheets, Income Statements, and Cash Flow and Million Dollar Blind Spots: 20/20 Vision for Financial Health.