East Village, NYC
Double Bachelors of Arts in Public Relations/Advertising and Constitutional Studies/Classics with Honors from the University of Oklahoma
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Project Management
- Expert in Monday.com, Asana and other project management sites. Extremely organized with creative content.
- Strong writing skill, extremely comfortable with the Inverted Pyramid structure, clarity, accuracy, brevity and newsworthiness. I offer the following:
- Press Release/News Releases
- Copy for Social Media, Websites, Products or Services
- Proofreading, editing and updating texts
- Fact Sheets
- Blog Posts
- Reviews/Ratings -$95
- Social Media Management and Content Creation
- 10+ years' experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, WordPress, Canva, YouTube, Reddit.
- Contemporary understanding of social media marketing, analytics, target audience, brand perception.
- Media Relations
- I easily establish and maintain strong friendships with media professionals and people, generally.
- Charismatic and persistent.
- Research and Analytics
- I genuinely enjoy learning. Understanding and analyzing products, services, companies, publics, awareness, demographics, psychographics, geographics and perception help me better relate to your organization and your publics. Research is essential for any successful PR campaign.