Susan Mangiero, PhD, CFA, FRM, PPC, Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst and Forensic Economist
Dr. Susan Mangiero is a CFA charterholder, certified Financial Risk Manager, Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst and Professional Plan Consultant. She works with institutional investors and their attorneys, auditors, financial advisors and asset managers. Services include:
* Expert witness testimony;
* Calculation of damages for dispute resolution;
* Investment best practices research and analysis;
* Asset-liability, risk management and valuation reviews;
* Thought leadership about investment risk and governance;
* Valuation and risk management training for trustees;
* Procedural prudence and fiduciary assessments; and
* Keynote speeches and presentations.
She authored Risk Management for Pensions, Endowments and Foundations and is the creator of www.PensionRiskMatters.com and www.GoodRiskGovernancePays.com.
Click Here to open: www.PensionRiskMatters.com
Click Here to open: www.GoodRiskGovernancePays.com