Friday, August 31, 2012
Gary W. Patterson Now Offering Services for Greater Atlanta
September 4, 2012 – Atlanta, GA – Enterprise risk management (ERM) expert and speaker Gary W. Patterson, FiscalDoctor®, has opened an Atlanta office to work with leaders who want to uncover blind spots in time so that they can make better decisions.
• Clients say Gary specializes in helping leaders avoid costly problems and increase profits by uncovering million dollar blind spots to make better business decisions, carrying out rigorous due diligence and enterprise risk management reviews, and partnering with them on critical fiscal and financial projects.
• Helped an international billion dollar corporation successfully close two acquisitions on opposite sides of the US in TEN weeks.
• Background includes a Stanford MBA/ KPMG Big 4 CPA and 30 years helping construction, distribution, manufacturing, technology and service companies (including international clients and living overseas in the UK 3 years), before moving from New England to Atlanta. (Finance, M&A, board and corporate governance)
• Authored "Million Dollar Blind Spots", "Why Risk Management?: Systems for Making Informed Financial Decisions", "Stick Out Your Balance Sheet and Cough", "Human Capital RX: The Fiscal Prescription for a Stronger HR Department" and "The Fiscal Fitness System.
• Served Stanford as president of three different alumni chapters in the Southwest, Southeast and New England; FEI as a Chapter President and Area Director.
Will be pleased to meet personally to discuss your particular situation.
About Gary W. Patterson
Gary W. Patterson, president & CEO of FiscalDoctor®, has been interviewed or presented internationally at over 70 of the leading and most prestigious publications and groups in the world and worked with over than 200 companies during 30 years, spanning supply chain, technology, transportation, construction, service and nonprofit industries.
His books include resources on Strategic Planning, Cost Containment & Avoidance, Contingency Planning, Contract Negotiations, Finance & Risk Management, and Due Diligence. For more information on the FiscalDoctor, visit his website at www.fiscaldoctor.com and his "free" fiscal fitness test at www.fiscaldoctor.com/fiscaltest.html. He can be reached at 678-319-4739.
© 2012 Gary W. Patterson. All rights reserved.tel. # 678-319-4739. ###
Gary W. Patterson