Monday, March 26, 2012
Collaboration Delegation Tools to Choose Best Participants from ExpertClick.com.
Each project is scored on ten scales, prior to being assigned.
1) Expertise and familiarity with the ExpertClick system, and directory work in general.
2) Complexity, based on the ability of the contractor being able to re-delegate work to their contracts.
3) Urgency of the project -- that is expected completion time that is stated in flat-earth overnight days.
4) Time of day for work to be completed -- Stateside business hours or not.
5) Project length -- that is ongoing work.
6) English language skills.
7) Web development skills -- HTML, Cold fusion, Ruby Rails.
8) Project Management skills, to be able accept projects that involve a mix of the above.
9) Creative development skills of moving and idea to a project management plan -- that could involve answering with a more defined project assessment of needs statement.
10) Cost, based on a scale of line item: project work; to hourly work; to "Management Creative" work.
A project could be defined as:
High level Expertise (1)
Low level, not very delectable (2)
Mid to long level 3
Not require stateside hours (4).
Longer project length. (5)
High level of comprehension of English Language (6)
Low level of web skills (7)
Medium level of project management (8)
Mid to high level, Creative development (9)
Medium to high cost (10)
Mitchell P. Davis