Wednesday, January 11, 2012
My new e-book is here and you can read it now!
I'm Not Goin' There!: A Gutsy Girlfriend Guide for Boomer Women Who Don't Want to Spend Their Golden Years Cuddling With Their Cats
- This e-book is a common sense, plain English, been-there-and-done-that, no-pie-in-the-sky gutsy guide for healthy boomer women serious about finding ways to avoid premature decline. It contains just about everything I've learned to outsmart Mother Time, and it's a lot. I hit the jackpot in having been able to manage my aging process to an extent that exceeded my expectations. At 83, I have yet to comprehend what it might be like to be or feel "old" and I'm in no hurry to find out. You can do it, too!
- To download a review copy, fill in the form below to receive the link. The link will be available until Thursday, January 12, 2012
From the Table of Contents:
- What You Will Find Here 4
- We All Love Cuddly Kitties, But . . . 5
- What is Middle Age, Anyway? 7
- What Does "Old" Mean to You? 9
- Create Your Future Now 14
- It's Not Time to Say Goodbye 18
- Live With Your Lights Turned On 20
- Tyrannical Tradition and "Senior Sayings" 21
- Who Are Your Friends? 24
- Don't Join The Club! 25
- Aging Gracefully is Not Cool 32
- Ignore the Gossips: Be Fabulous 33
- This Matters Most 37
- But Wait, There's More! 41
- Prepare to Thrive on Your Own 44
- Apply What You've Learned Right Away 47
- The Payoff 48
To receive the link for the book, fill in the form below.
Note: It cannot be printed. Download and save it on your computer to read at your leisure.
Enjoy! Please send feedback and suggestions to email@example.com
Barbara Morris, R. Ph.