Thursday, October 22, 2009
Oprah needs the Sarah Palin interview. No really. The Queen of TV talk will benefit from this interview in ten ways.
1. She said she would. Before the election she said she would have Palin on after the election.
2. November is ratings month. Say what you will about the woman who can set back feminism 50 years in one sentence, ratings are ratings.
3. Landing the interview the day before her book comes out is still a feat.
4. Oprah's brand is strong and well identified enough to take a few hits.
5. A book, even by Palin, is still a book. Oprah is all about the book.
6. Oprah is in her professional heart, a journalist.
7. She can ask the tough questions ie The Million Broken Pieces public lashing
8. Every single Oprah fan can't be left-can they?
9. It should be fun to watch if Oprah can make it an hour without throwing up in her mouth, alittle.
10. She said she would
Electric Impulse Communications, Inc.